Wood Green Hall of Residence, LondonBook TERM-TIME Summer Stays - BOOK HERE
Wood Green Hall is a good, value-for-money hall of residence with fully furnished single bedrooms for both male and female students offering quick travel to the most popular colleges and universities in London.
Student Accommodation in Wood Green
Located in the Borough of Haringey, North London, Wood Green Hall of Residence features a pleasant garden and a large, comfortable common room, free Wi-Fi access throughout and a friendly, sociable atmosphere. The bathroom facilities are shared on a single sex basis and the rooms are grouped around communal kitchen and dining facilities.
Wood Green Underground station is three minutes’ walk away, with central London being less than 20 minutes by tube on the Piccadilly Line.
Wood Green Hall is a great choice for those seeking affordable student accommodation with quick transport links to UCL, SOAS, the Royal Veterinary College, LSE, London Metropolitan University, Central Saint Martins and Kings College.
Single rooms available in 8-12 flats and smaller 4 bed flats -perfect for groups of friends.
- Standard and Large rooms available
- Fully furnished study bedrooms
- Plenty of storage space
- 50Mbps of building-wide WiFi is included in your rent and available as soon as you move in, with the option to upgrade
- Single bed and mattress
- Chest of drawers
- Desk and chair
- Full length mirror
- 24-Hour reception
- Large common room
- Large self-catering kitchen and dining areas
- Shared bathrooms (male and female only)
- Comfortable TV lounge / Games room
- Daily Cleaning service (common areas)
- Large garden
- Staff onsite during office hours
- Security staff onsite (evenings and weekends)
- Ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Secure key fob entry system
- Bike storage