London Summer and Group Accommodation in Halls
Platt Hall and Writtle House (along with Usher House and Ivy Hall) are the designated halls of residence for Middlesex University during the academic year. However these two properties open their doors during the summer months, to groups and independent travellers looking for budget accommodation in safe surroundings, with good transport links to the main sightseeing spots in London.
Platt Hall offers 540 single rooms across 90 self-contained flats in three buildings, all of which have a private shower and toilet with access to a kitchen/dining room, shared amongst the six rooms in each flat.
The distinctive black and white Writtle House, is our most character-rich hall of residence. The historic Writtle House is a Grade II listed building that contains 36 single rooms that share bathroom and kitchen facilities.
If you wish to apply for accommodation during the Academic Term-Time at either of these residences, please complete the online application form or contact the Student Housing Department at Middlesex University directly
Single rooms available in s 6 bed flats -perfect for groups.
- Free Wi-Fi and network access points
- Fully furnished study rooms
- Plenty of storage space
- Single bed and mattress
- Chest of drawers
- Desk and chair
- Full length mirror
- Ensuite rooms (Platt Hall)
- 24-Hour reception
- Large TV common room (Located at Writtle House)
- Self-catering kitchen and dining areas
- Shared bathrooms (Writtle House)
- Daily Cleaning service (common areas)
- Staff onsite during office hours
- Security staff onsite (evenings and weekends)
- Barrier Controlled Parking Onsite
- Ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Secure key entry system